XRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMcLovin's PKing story EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McLovin's PKing story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McLovin

McLovin's PKing story Empty
PostSubject: McLovin's PKing story   McLovin's PKing story Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:00 pm

So.. uhh... I was pking once, and uhh... I was using a dds... yea... uhh... then I used my special attack on this guy and uhh... he like... died because I hit a 2 and a 6.

It was like... awesome. I could totally see heavens door opening because like.. uhh.. I was so cool.

But it... wasnt cool because.. uhh.. I got a junk loot.. yea... not cool...

Yea, so I walked off with my... junk loot... and then this guy... came up to me... with an ags... and he... uhh... this is embarrassing...... well... anyway... he speced me... and he hit a 14... and i died... and lost my dds...

You know who... that guy was? uhh.. yea.. he was... blake. What a meanie head right!

So like.. i spent the rest of my money... and then walked back out to the.. uhh... wild... and then I used my dds spec on him, and i killed him, but then.. i was like w..t..f.. because like... uhh.. i didn't get a loot at all, and he came back like... laughing because owners dont lose anything... and then i ran off.. and cried because like.. i was so mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McLovin's PKing story   McLovin's PKing story Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:02 pm

hahaha this is cute
Back to top Go down
McLovin

PostSubject: Re: McLovin's PKing story   McLovin's PKing story Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:06 pm

I tried to sound like a total noob Razz

I didn't have much trouble because being a noob is in my blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McLovin's PKing story   McLovin's PKing story Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:06 pm

hahaha being a noob ftw (:
Back to top Go down
Pvp Me Pls

PostSubject: Re: McLovin's PKing story   McLovin's PKing story Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:25 pm

amazing :p
Back to top Go down
McLovin

PostSubject: Re: McLovin's PKing story   McLovin's PKing story Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:25 pm

I know right Basketball
Back to top Go down
I R Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: McLovin's PKing story   McLovin's PKing story Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:19 am

Oh my god... yea... this sounds like me yea, i like won a iron scimitar yeah... then i was like w00t.. and some guy with mithril came up to me and was like... i want the scim so i was like no and he was like yeah... and he did a 0 and a 1 and uhh... killed me uhh...
Back to top Go down
McLovin

PostSubject: Re: McLovin's PKing story   McLovin's PKing story Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:33 am

pfft, my story owns urs tyrant, Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McLovin's PKing story   McLovin's PKing story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McLovin's PKing story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XRealm :: Server Related :: Pk :: Story-
Jump to: